Turnkey Developer Solution for EB5 Economic Impact Reports
EB5 Economist offers a complete, turnkey solution for EB5 economic impact reports. EB5 Economist combines industry software with sophisticated proprietary analysis, to produce accurate, easy-to-use reports.
Our Process for Economic Impact Reports
1. TEA Area Qualification: Determine project area qualification as a USCIS approvable Targeted Employment Area (TEA) and work with client to obtain official TEA Letter from designated state agency
2. Financial Pro Forma Analysis: Review and analyze project financial pro forma for development and ongoing operations and identify which categories of expenditure and revenue can be utilized for EB5 job creation
3. Determine Applicable Region: Identify the applicable economic impact region of the proposed development and ongoing operation of the project by business activity.
4. Assign Final Demand RIMS II Multipliers: Assign EB5 project expenditures (costs), ongoing operational revenues and employment to the specific industry sector RIMS II North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
5. Calculate EB5 Job Creation: Determine the total job creation (direct, indirect and induced) from the EB5 applicable expenditures and ongoing operational revenues of the project.
6. Determine Potential EB5 Capital: Based on the resulting job creation, calculate the potential amount of EB5 capital that the contemplated project can support and the resulting number of required EB5 investors.
Why Work with Us
EB-5 Project Developers and Investors Across the Country Consistently Choose to Work with Us
Most of our clients that choose to work with us have done one or more EB-5 projects are relatively familiar with the EB-5 process and understand the role that the economic impact reports plays in a successful EB-5 project.
Our clients are looking for the best value for the fees they have allocated to assembling the required set of project documentation for a project and are sensitive about paying a fair price for the value that they receive.
Many of our clients are Chinese developers and individual investors seeking to establish their own EB-5 projects in the United States. We also work with many U.S. based real estate developers who value the securities perspective that Erin Osborne can bring to the structure of a project and help developers think through how certain aspects of a project will be interpreted by Chinese investors.
EB-5 project developers should do their homework before selecting an EB-5 economist for their project to insure that they are getting the most value from their investment and are receiving their advice from a professional and credible EB-5 economist who can add value above and beyond a straightforward economic report.
Range of industries
Commercial Real Estate
Multi-Family & Condominiums
Medical & Assisted Living
Retail & Restaurants
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: